Wikibank is the most efficient way to donate fresh food to those in need, while promoting economic recovery in the neighbourhood

Donate fresh food to those who need it the most

BY DONATING TO A NEIGHBOURHOOD

Buy fresh products via the app

YOU DON'T NEED A CARD OR A BANK ACCOUNT

These products are purchased in local stores

IN A VERY QUICK AND SIMPLE WAY

Economic recovery is encouraged

IN THE LOCAL BUSINESS AND NEIGHBOURHOODS

By making the right choice, you can help others

1

Neighbourhoods

5

Volunteers

40

Families

  • Donaciones
  • Gastos

The efficiency and transparency is one Wikibanks key aspects. 80% of the money donated to the neighborhoods will be converted into actual donations. The remaining 20% will be used to maintain and keep wikibank running.